Terms and Conditions
Issuing/Requesting Stamp Card
- The Stamp Card can be collected in-store at participating brands or will be issued by the store when
the promotional campaign purchase criteria has been met.
- There is no purchase condition to receive this card, it is handed over upon customer request or at the
cash till or the entrance of the store.
Stamping of Stamp Card and Issuance of Scratch Card
- Customers must collect 3 stamps on the Stamp Card to be eligible to receive 1 Scratch Card.
- A minimum spend of AED 300 (and multiples thereof) spent on a single receipt, is eligible to receive
ONE STAMP on the Stamp Card. Example: For a spend of AED 600 on a single receipt customer will be
eligible to receive 2 Stamps on the Stamp Card.
- The purchase receipt and the Stamp Card will be stamped by the respective store’s cashier, or Customer
Service desk or promotional area.
- Multiple receipts from one store or multiple stores cannot be combined to meet the Spend & Win
minimum spend criteria.
- Customers are eligible to receive a maximum of 30 Stamps on a single transaction, this will entitle
the customer to a maximum of 10 Scratch Cards.
- Only transactions carried out within the promotion period will be considered, no stamps will be
backdated. The date of stamping and issuing of cards is from 23 Aug 2017 to 22 Sep 2017 inclusive.
- Stamps, once secured, cannot be transferred to another Stamp Card or be combined with 2 cards or
multiple cards in order to secure a Scratch Card.
- Stamp Card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and photocopies will not be accepted.
- If a refund/exchange is made against a stamped receipt, Al-Futtaim Retail reserves the right to
void/cancel stamps issued during original sale transaction. In the event of dispute, the Store
Manager’s/Duty Manager’s decision is final.
- In case of exchange of same value of original receipt, customer is not eligible to secure additional
Shop & Win Stamps. In the event of dispute, the Store Manager’s/Duty Manager’s decision is final.
- In case the exchange value of the item purchased in the original receipt is lower and the original
receipt value is AED 300 (or multiples thereof), Al-Futtaim Retail reserves the right to void/cancel
stamps secured during original sale transaction. In the event of dispute, the Store Manager’s/Duty
Manager’s decision is final.
- Winning Scratch Cards up to the value of AED 1000 can be redeemed at participating standalone stores
of the Al-Futtaim Group within the UAE only.
- Scratch & Win Cards cannot be redeemed on the same transaction for which they were issued, only
for a subsequent transaction.
- Customers with a winning Scratch Card valued at AED 2000 or above must contact the authorised
telephone number on the Scratch Card to claim the Gift Voucher booklet, and will need to travel to the
dedicated collection point to obtain their prize.
- Winning Scratch Cards and Gift Voucher booklets can only be redeemed at participating standalone
stores of the brand with in the UAE only.
- Damaged cards cannot be redeemed.
- Customers are entitled to combine multiple scratch voucher during their purchases Scratch cards and
gift vouchers booklet can be redeemed from 23 Aug 2017 to 22 Oct 2017 inclusive.
- Winning Scratch Cards/Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or any other tender.
- The winning Scratch Card/Gift Voucher may be used to make purchases above the face value of the
voucher only. The voucher should be redeemed fully. In case of partial redemption, the di_erence
cannot be reissued.
- To make a purchase which exceeds the value of the voucher, additional payment must be made through
- Al-Futtaim Retail is not responsible if customer does not have enough additional funds with the
voucher to facilitate a purchase transaction.
- Al-Futtaim employees and employees’ relatives are not eligible to partake in this Scratch & Win
- The use of the EDS (Employee Discount Scheme) will disqualify the customer from participating in this
- Winning Scratch Cards/Gift Vouchers can be redeemed until 22 Oct 2017.
- Protect the winning Scratch Card/Gift Voucher like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged cards and vouchers
will not be replaced by Al-Futtaim Retail. Furthermore, Al-Futtaim Retail shall not be held
responsible for any misuse of the voucher and customer agrees to indemnify Al-Futtaim Retail from any
claims whatsoever with regards to use of the Scratch Cards or Gift Vouchers.
- Al-Futtaim Retail reserves the right to revoke any voucher in the event of fraud, unlawful activity or
improper use of a winning Scratch Card/Gift Voucher. Customer will be unable to redeem a revoked
- The Scratch Cards and Gift Vouchers have no implied warranties attached to them.
- Photos, photocopies or duplicates of the Spend & Win Scratch Cards or Vouchers will not be
accepted and Al-Futtaim Retail reserves the right to reject such items.
- The Scratch Cards/Gift Vouchers are issued by Al-Futtaim Retail, which reserves the right to change
the terms of the Scratch & Win programme or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time or to
contract with a third party to administer this programme. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions
shall be deemed in force with immediate effect.
- This promotion is not available to online shopping customers.
- Subject to availability.
- Al-Futtaim Retail reserves the right to revoke the promotion at any time.